Thursday, August 28, 2008

Exercise # 21 My Space,Bebo and Facebook

I did explore Bebo and Facebook because I was able to go onto my children's accounts. All three of them have Bebo and Facebook accounts.

I did not want to join up and you do need to be invited to view others sites. Lovely to see some beautiful photos of their travels-Amsterdam,Slovakia and Portugal.

I entered Auckland City Library's Bebo site and was very impressed with what they have done. I was less impressed with Rotorua Library,but good on them for setting it up.

While I was in Brisbane I visited Brisbane Public Library and noticed they had pamphlets advertising tutorials on Facebook for their patrons.

No comments:

This is my first post.

I have been so nervous about setting this up.
Do hope it works. It feels like I have spent hours on this computer!!!