Monday, August 25, 2008

Exercise # 17 Furl

I have been clicking in and out of Flickr,Picasa and many others with weird names. I also checked out Yahoo answers and
In the end I decided to more closely explore Furl which is a social bookmarking site. I didn't sign up as initially I thought the layout looked a bit messy,but easily navigable.

http://www.furl.net/url/12975744
There seemed to be no real organisation to the list of sites. I visited the Olympics to The Lure of Namibia to recipes-especially Minestrone with Fresh Basil from the New York Times.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/12/health/nutrition/12recipehealth.html?pagewanted=all
Furl was third in the Awards line-up. I went in there first (name appealed to me),but later I tried Stumble which is very clear-love it.
Dare not go into the food site unless I am prepared to waste another day.

No comments:

This is my first post.

I have been so nervous about setting this up.
Do hope it works. It feels like I have spent hours on this computer!!!